Below are the guidelines for administering the remedies.
1. Never take more than one remedy or potency at a time.
2. Never take a remedy repeatedly without waiting in between doses for the action to complete.
3. Dissolve them directly in the mouth. One Dose = 1-3 pellets.
Potency scale is as follows, from lowest to highest (strongest):
30C -> 200C(K) -> 1M -> 10M -> 50M
4. In case of illness, start with the 30C of the indicated remedy, take ONE DOSE, and wait to see if there is improvement. The waiting time is dictated by the severity of the symptoms, in a severe illness, 10-15min. is enough, in something less severe, it may be several hours.
If there is improvement, do not take another dose until the symptoms return. You may take several doses in this way. If the current potency stops working, go up to the next higher potency.
If there is no improvement after 3 doses, discontinue dosing.
5. If the symptoms persist, see a doctor or consult your homeopath.